Thursday, July 13, 2023

Friday 8am

Up lateish. Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Quite peaceful in the mind. Am able to work. Do a few predictions a day. Had roti canai for breakfast. May head out tomorrow to the mall and a long walk. Exercise tonight. Eating less. Liew 6 seem to be unwell.

10am, Working on my book, lamely code named ACIFS. Have to brush my teeth now. Bring the laptop down to the dining table.

11am, Having nasi lemak for lunch soon. Drank iced black coffee and am trying to diet more. Liew witchy forces in the background of my mind space. Have to put in a few hours’ work this afternoon.

2pm, Grandma is dying of fungal infection. It may be a matter of months. Made some headway on the Liew witchy crisis. The 6 are now tied down and fighting without support.

3pm, Ordered a black perforated fluorine rubber watch strap off Shopee for my Baltany DD (42RM). Used economy delivery which reportedly takes over 2 weeks to arrive which should be end July. Can't wait to try it on. Meanwhile to work on my indie book.

7pm, Fed the hamster, showered long and changed into fresh clothes. Exercised. Feeling good. Tomorrow, out on a 2hr walk. Didn’t work much. Will take my meds at 10pm, work at 9pm.

11pm, Managed to get organized, opened all my books, charts and e-book on Chinese astrology and laid them out on my desk. However I’m still unable to write. It’s also getting late, time for bed soon. Have to find my ‘method’ to beat this prevention / procrastination / inferiority complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...