Sunday, July 9, 2023

Monday 8am

Up earlyish. Got cleaned. Will feed the hamster in half an hour. Parcel should arrive this afternoon. Liew witches still trying to grab power. Feeling a little ‘destroyed’ / wasted. I have spent about 130RM over the past 2 weeks. By EOM, I should have spent a further 50RM. Putting away 250RM per month, I will save 1.5kRM by EOY, 3kRM in total savings.

10am, My watch box is out for delivery. Should get it around lunch time. Can’t wait. Blogged on the end times. We do not have to behave negatively or put up with it which is a false teaching, turning the Bible against Christians themselves.

11am, Decided to finish writing my I-Ching guide instead of doing a whole new novel. It will take a whole day to compile but hopefully I will have a book to sell by Tuesday. Will put in 4 hours in the day and 4 at night.

2pm, Watch travel box came at last. Very nice for the price, and it fits my core collection of 7 watches (1 on-wrist). Someday soon, I will let go 3 low grade watches and stow my broken one for refinishing much later. No plans to add more for the foreseeable future. Have been slacking on the I-Ching book I'm writing. Maybe restart it in half an hour.

5pm, Have been researching the I-Ching bagua more and found that it turns clockwise from summer to spring. I have to work out my theory of the 4 extra bazi, making 36 pairs.

8pm, Feeding the hamster soon. Exercise at 10pm. Earlier I made noodles and butter gourd chicken with bean paste for our dinner. Mom is quite ill and Dad thinks he may have cancer again. I can’t help but wonder what life will be like alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...