Thursday, July 27, 2023

Friday 12am

Just finished the day’s I Ching work. So far so good. Everything matches with the ABY. Feeling a little sleepy from my meds. Have brushed and am ready for bed. Tomorrow, I will be shooting video of my Baltany D12.

7am, Up early as hamster was hungry. She ate some durian and watermelon, then ran and hid. Seems to be gradually growing old. Will take Friday slow. A week from my jab at the psych clinic.

1pm, Heading out for a bit to buy some photo frames. Cooling down in a/c for a while. Hamster ate chicken and cucumber for lunch. Now needs 3 feedings a day. Wiped down her loo area behind my bed. Liew witchy 6 suffer more setbacks. Tonight, a talk on heaven and hell for her ex supporters.

8pm, Exercised. Feeling healthier. Working a bit later tonight. Take my meds at 10pm. Busy teaching in the mind, reaching out to mentally fragile adults and kids. Pushing down the Liew witchy 6.

11pm, Finished the day’s writing work. Took my meds. Western mind forces going mad for lack of resources from God. Brushed and am turning in by 1am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...