Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Thursday 12am

Wide awake still. Dismantling the Liew automated sin-milking machines. Exposed her to angel attack and she seems to be wounded. But then she has 9 lives, being a dark witch.

7am, Up early. Fed the hamster. Waiting for my parcel and writing a short story. Liew witches jabbed my nose in revenge.

12pm, Back from New Town. Had lunch at Shanar. Parcel is out for delivery.

3pm, FKM strap is in and looking good. Cleaned my room. Will do a review tonight. Exercise and work after dinner.

4pm, Picked up Mom's parcel from the post office. Extremely hot afternoon. Rehydrated with watermelon. Review my watch and strap now.

6pm, Made fried rice with some Tabasco Sriracha for dinner as Mom is in pain from her arms and neck. Will hit the shower with my Baltany on rubber later and have some fun. Want to shoot some footage tomorrow afternoon.

8pm, Fed the hamster. Liew witchy forces abuse their followers, many kids and babies, trying to see the future and change the law and times.

9pm, Exercised. Feeling the cardio. My cousin is down with ailments as is Mom. Legacy of grandpa probably. Will write at 10pm and take my meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...