Monday, June 12, 2023

Tuesday 6am

Up early. Fed the hamster. Feeling okay. Liew witchy forces target children again. Will begin drafting today. Tomorrow, we eat out with relations.

8am, Got cleaned. Wearing my GA-2200, my favorite watch and cheap too. Will head out later for a walk.

10am, Back from a brief run. Feeling healthier. Less witchcraft this morning. Want to get some work done. Tweaked YAK again as there was a memory leak. Quite hard to debug Python script.

4pm, Don’t feel like going out today for some reason. I may print out a copy of my book for my aunts instead. Thought up an app idea. Making it for iPadOS in Swift Playgrounds. It takes search terms and displays a bar graph running down one side of the screen which is touch sensitive and expands to show the study data / Bible verse(s). This should be my final app, the evolution of NiP.

8pm, Fed the hamster fish, fruit, and rice. Showered with Good Virtues bodywash. Managed to loo well. Relaxing in a/c. Not sure about the app idea. I can't learn Swift very well. Maybe will do something else. Take my meds early at 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...