Sunday, June 11, 2023

Monday 1pm

Late start to the day. Back from NSK @Tropicana. Bought cheese, colored pasta and canned tomatoes. Solving a crash in YAK. No time to write my novella yet. More peace in the mind after we taught people and kids about life and Mathematics.

6pm, Time to make dinner. Solved the crashing using a delay filter in the playback trigger. However, the current note now goes missing for a turn. Won't have much time to write today. Maybe tomorrow or late tonight. The telepathy is winding down as we pour water on the emotional fires.

8pm, Talked a fair bit and good sense is prevailing. Liew witches are under my watch as they rebuild their lives instead of hitting “Prince William”. Still haven’t solved my missing key bug. Fed the hamster pasta and watermelon. Will shower soon and take my meds early.

9pm, Solved the bug in YAK. It was due to using <Key> when I needed <KeyRelease>. Now I have several hours to start writing SoS. Showered with Good Virtues bodywash -my favorite, and am relaxing in a/c. Mindscape is still peaceful.

10pm, Exercised. Feeling healthier. Tomorrow may head out with Mom. I'm back on Twitter, more focused. Brush at 11pm and turn in by midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...