Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Wednesday 10am

Was up early. Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Dad's sister is here for lunch. Printed her a copy of my book: mms2.pdf. Printer isn't very good so I'm taking the job to a printing shop to make a few copies and bind them. Maybe I can sell a few eventually. No work done on my app, bby today. Less witchiness after we revealed their methods last night.

1pm, Got the print jobs done at the service bureau. About 10RM per book, bound with pastic cover. Hope my aunts lend it out and I get more readers, not necessarily revenue. Reputation is king in a poor economy. Already YAK's humanization algorithms are gaining attention. God gives back when you give back. Revealed more of the Liew witches' deception and converted many to righteousness.

7pm, Got cleaned. Helped make dinner earlier. Roundup of the evil Liew witchy 6 continues. Unable to do much work.

9pm, Exercised. Feeling healthier. Roundup continues. Fed the hamster. Take my meds soon.

11pm, Still awake. Liew witchy forces greatly diminished but still attacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...