Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Thursday 7am

Up early. Got cleaned. Feed the hamster in 15 minutes. Going to the hospital psych clinic later. Will be a long day. Drank soy milk for breakfast.

12pm, Back from the hospital in good time. Resting. My new Panasonic table fan is good. Feeling much cooler in the afternoons. Want to get coding done now. Next week, fresh funds in. Want to buy something for Mom and Dad.

2pm, Writing going well. I have a plot, characters, and a world. Just unspooling the story.

3pm, Wearing my Tenor-Dorly on beaded NATO. My humble, next to cheapest watch. Maybe this will be the one I have on during the Tribulation as it is unique and keeps good time unlike the HMT. Want to go down to KL this weekend. Exercised earlier. Snacking less. Plan to write more tonight as my coding is being prevented.

8pm, Finished the day's writing. It may take 2 weeks to complete the book. Now on to coding. It's raining. Just fed Bean and cleaned my room. Will wipe the hamster area tomorrow. Showered and changed. Put on the a/c as it was hot and stuffy. Liew forces more manageable but still attacking innocents. May head out to town early as tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...