Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Wednesday 12am

Writing another short story for submitting to FFM. Something to pass the time until money comes in again. Liew forces and western counterparts battle over the thoughts and minds of Christians. Took my meds and am waiting to turn in. Heavy pain giving going on. Casualties on both sides.

7am, Up earlyish. Tennis weights should arrive today. Liew insurgents still giving out pain. Got cleaned and will feed the hamster at 8am.

10am, Brushed my teeth and will exercise before lunch. Worked out and am feeling good. Invented something else: the “envirobucket” and gave it to NewSoda who are helping with my tennis innovation.

Thinking of what to wear to the watch AD when I start earning royalties. Maybe my Uniqlo tee, Oakleys, Kiprun shoes, and Decathlon basketball shorts. Also the PRS on suede.

1pm, Arguments with the western controllers over my state of health. Looks like my parcel will be late. Submissions for Strange Horizons magazine have closed for the year.

5pm, Posted 2 short stories on Tumblr @donutwares. Feeling upbeat. Ate banana cake and a red bean bun. Liew forces trying to steal all my inventions.

9pm, Showered, brushed my teeth and fed the hamster. Inventing sunglasses now to pass the time. Take my meds soon. Hope parcel arrives tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...