Monday, May 22, 2023

Tuesday 12am

Thinking of reducing my now 11 watch collection to PRS, Promaster, and Protrek. Dress, sport and beater. The PRS was a special gift while the Promaster is a dive computer and the Protrek has the survival functions I may need during the Tribulation. Tobias (tgv) is doing similarly. Would like to add just one fine timepiece circa $2k.

9am, Up late. Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Wiped down her sleeping/dumping area behind my bed. Liew forces still defiant. Everyone is feeling depressed who helps in the mind. What a test by the Lord! Feel like buying a GS antimagnetic now but these are around 10kRM.

11am, Resting in a/c. Liew insurgents and western forces still proxy torturing Christians. No end in sight to the suffering. Thinking of buying something nice for my folks with my potential earnings. Maybe I don’t need an expensive watch.

1pm, Checked the ABY and it indicates a wealth increase in September-October, with just July being tough. June will be hard on the west who may look to me for help. 3.5 months to wait and help out in the mindscape. Want to code a bit later on.

4pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Liew 6 cornered over possible identity theft on LowYat.net. Gave out some true gospel about knowing God, faith and belief as today’s “The will of the poor man” exhorts us to be prompt and outspoken in the Spirit.

6pm, Wearing my GA-2200 on its rubber strap again, my EDC up till September. Interesting yet neutral, it tends to go unnoticed. The FC moonphase is 10kRM. May pass. Apple Watch 8 does not support iPhone 7 so no watch for Dad either. Guess we’ll all have a big eat out instead and Mom can shop away a few k.

8pm, Fed the hamster some fish. Will give her fruit later, take my meds at 11pm and turn in late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...