Thursday, May 11, 2023

Friday 12am

Whatsapped my cousins and we talked a long time. Liew antichrist forces gave out pain and emotion attacks. Should sleep soon after taking my meds earlier.  Will pass my GBD-200 to my cousin.

7am, Up earlyish. Last night "Prince William" took out his vengeance on us again. I humbly bowed out from mind service, being unable to convince my people and myself any longer.

9am, Had a dosii for breakfast and fed the hamster. Got cleaned. Still operating from my Haiku workstation in the quiet back room.

11am, Brushed my teeth and put on underwear for my psych clinic visit. Not sure about coding Shout! Suede strap from Langkawi may arrive later. Can't wait to see how it matches my Tissot.

1pm, Back from my Arip jab. Went well. Liew witchy forces attacked, trying to possess friends I protect. Not sure what to do but hide ourselves. Will post on DogBlots.

4pm, Storm is brewing outside. Took a nice hot shower. Feeling dehydrated. Writing my novella now as the mindscape is more peaceful.

7pm, The mindscape erupts in violence and lies again just as clay and iron cannot bind. Another wasted night talking to unbelievers and criminals. Will sign off early. Maybe my strap will arrive Saturday.

9pm, Exercised. Feeling that cardio burn. Strap is on the way. Tomorrow will be going out. May miss my delivery. Liew witches and countless deceived have their nerves trimmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...