Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Thursday 9am

Got up earlyish this morning. Could loo. Have to feed the hamster soon. Posted on DogBlots about tennis. Parcel still stuck at the delivery center. Will it arrive today? Liew witches cannot settle into the new peace we all have.

6pm, Parcel was left by our gate. The weather just so hot. Finished cleaning my room. Cooked ramen for dinner as Mom needed sleep. Now typing this on my NOS Microsoft Multi Media keyboard in Haiku OS. Writing my novella in the back room. There is peace in the mind except for the Liew 6's faction. They will cry when the seas start churning just like Atlantis.

7pm, Raining heavily. Much-needed cooling. Will feed the hamster at 8pm. Tomorrow my psych clinic visit. Actually look forward to my monthly Arip jabs. Scares me back alive. Liew witches giving out pain. Signing off early for the day to write DogBlots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...