Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Wednesday 8am

Up lateish. Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Will exercise before lunch. Liew forces and fallen western Christians spread their spiritual disease. Couldn’t work on my book yesterday. Wearing my Tenor-Dorly. Guess I will draw all the playing / tarot cards first since I’m being pushed off working proper.

10am, More hijinks in the mind. Seems like world war is looming. Will see if I can draw some game diagrams  today. Exercised. Feeling healthy. May run tomorrow, head out on Friday morning.

12pm, Liew forces tied to the western traitors lash out with pain. There is no way out for some people who’ve destroyed their own countrymen and enjoyed it.

2pm, Putting together the card graphics on my Ubuntu box. Will draw them in Canvas.
 
4pm, My PC broke down so I switched to my netbook to complete the job. Think I may draw everything manually on paper. Finally cleaned the hamster's "nest" behind my bed.

7pm, Had curry mince and potatoes for dinner. Sis started beating Mormons wantonly. Come on 5th seal.

9pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Fed the hamster. Will take my meds late as there is still some action in the mindscape.

10pm, Drew all the card graphics and am ready to tackle the diagrams. Hand feels sore and tingly. Watching YouTube on my 2nd display while working. Liew / family witchy forces resilient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...