Monday, March 27, 2023

Tuesday 12am

Took my meds late and am still wide awake at midnight. In the morning, to go for a brief run. Will order some presents for my niece online too. Commence drawing the game flow diagrams which should be easy. Talked in the mind about God’s advice on His prophecy and the east-west fight. Some unhappy Liew forces lash out.

9am, Up late. Got cleaned. Feed the hamster at 9:30. Run at 11:30.

11am, Back from my run. Feeling healthy. Can’t wait for lunch.

12pm, Made pasta with cheese and celery leaves for lunch. Liew witches and UK forces fighting over my space. Taking some hits.

7pm, Made canned black bean dace and French beans for dinner. Tasted like what might pass for war times food. Drank coconut water. Hamster is having some too. Too tired to exercise today. Maybe tomorrow. Will clear the hamster waste first thing in the morning. Liew witches driving Christians internally mad in droves.

8pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Something spooking my hamster.

10pm, Had a curry ramen and took my meds. Can’t wait for my ostrich watch strap from Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...