Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Thursday 8am

Up early. Got cleaned and will feed the hamster at 9am. Can’t wait for lunch. Liew witches singing in my head. Attacks on my right hand continue. Didn’t do any coding last night. Will go out later in the afternoon, not sure where.

9am, May head out to MegaMall after lunch. Takes a while to get started mornings these worry-filled days. Madness in the mind as millions of Liew forces are pushed onto Christians like me.

10am, Cleared the air over the witchcraft / telepathy handling which was spilling buckets. We have a new system and better people in charge. Unable to work still. Maybe tonight.

11am, Ordered a Caribee Condor 2 backpack online to replace my old WayNorth. Not sure if I will be using it much as I’m wasting away by the week. Something to look forward to rather than sitting on excess cash.
 
3pm, Went for a 20 minute walk to the LRT station and back. Didn't feel much like going to the mall even though I just had a shave and put on my Oakleys. Looks like rain. Been browsing moonphase watches but most are too pricey / ugly. Found out Caribee has been making bags since the 60s. Liew witchy forces are reduced but still kicking hard at kids.

4pm, Thinking of buying a Garmin Instinct which is feature-packed and has a moonphase display. 899RM. Maybe end of next month which is “The Gift” in the ABY.

7pm, Had scallops for dinner. Evil cheating family trying not to go down with their wicked ship. I may get an FC moonphase next month if all goes well. About 13kRM. This month I will be working hard on Mwb.

10pm, Fed the hamster and took a warm shower. Tomorrow my Caribee should arrive. Talked long and hard with mad-bad-stupid people to make them clean again after the telepathic destruction from the Liew-West fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...