Thursday, February 23, 2023

Friday 12am

Had banana cake for supper. Took my meds earlier and brushed my teeth. My own sister began working against God after Michael and Gabriel started critical Tribulation machinery. I’m still stunned. At least she didn’t shoot me -yet. I now know why I’ve saved a few k in hard cash. May need to travel as my right hand gets more seriously attacked. That would be my last month alive, waiting for the Lord. All this while, He foreknew. And the ABY is again correct. In a bit all will be balanced.

9am, Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Waiting for my parcel. Evil is moving in the world crueler than before. Haven’t been coding Mwb. Maybe in the afternoon. Have to exercise later tonight.

12pm, My Caribee backpack just arrived, nice. Planning to go out tomorrow after house cleaning today. Have to clean hamster’s sleeping box too. Will exercise shortly.

1pm, Had nasi lemak for lunch. Decided not to buy any watches for the foreseeable future. Will take my new pack to the flea market tomorrow, then walk to Digimall.

2pm, Quite like the Suunto Spartan Trainer HR which I can get for 700RM on Carousell. No rush. Just work hard to afford it. Will code Mwb tonight after house cleaning. Making rosemary lemon garlic chicken for dinner. May go to MegaMall instead of Amcorp tomorrow as I want to scope some affordable smartwatches.

3pm, May just get a Gulfman ~340RM end of March off Shopee during Raya sales. Save money.

7pm, Dinner was okay. Room is nice and clean. Did some healing work in the mind instead of coding. Maybe later tonight. My idea for Mwb is to have containers for small bundles of html. Each container is fully uni-functional and accessed via selectors (123…) rendering on one scrolling terminal line. There will be a popup window to play ads and videos. On RISC OS, videos will play at 8fps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...