Monday, January 30, 2023

Tuesday 8am

Up earlyish, got cleaned and will feed the hamster soon. May head out today, not sure.

6pm, Time flies. My harmonica arrived late this afternoon while the whole day was spent reformatting my website, FreeLunch.my. It’s much nicer now, a bit like my old site, booksorcomputer.org, I started around 2013, ten years ago and made with LaTeX on my MacBook. Also did lots of talking in mind space and we hammered out many good solutions and agreements. It’s hard to die now…

8pm, Bought the Ethereal Visions tarrot deck on Carousell just now for 80RM, lightly used. Finally, I have a good tarrot set for my recent lust for game development.

9pm, Fed the hamster. Will exercise soon. Take my meds late.

10pm, Hamster ate cheese, peanut butter, orange, broccoli, cucumber and jackfruit for dinner. Needs to be coaxed nowadays. She doesn’t drink water due to all the juicy fresh foods. Exercised and will head out tomorrow for a hour long walk. Talked about the coming of wars, the rapture and behaving well in the mind.

11pm, Lost 4 Twitter followers this week somehow. But I’m much tougher mentally these days. Can’t wait for my tarrot cards. Published my second post on Substack. Liew insurgents adamant on destroying my right hand. The mind is semi chaotic right now and I can’t see why they’re acting up. Any month now there’ll be war, maybe a sign from God too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...