Thursday, January 12, 2023

Friday 12am

Took my meds late so am still up. Promoting my ebook a bit on Twitter. Will turn in soon and code in the morning.

9am, Up late. Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Will run in the afternoon. Tomorrow, want to go to the flea market. Feeling oppressed by the evil Liew forces, like nothing is going right.

12pm, Tidied up my book store. Am stitching the CaKe now.

1pm, Updated FreeLunch.my/casualk with basic instructions on making and tying the CaKe belt. Will run at 2pm since I just had lunch. Now to finish off yak3.

2pm, Back from my run. Feeling healthier. Coding now. Got fresh funds in, $100 USD. Also have 1,000 RM saved.

3pm, Editing Diary of a Blogger which will provide me 20k words. Enough for a novella.

10pm, Had fun on Twitter. My eBook was complimented by a few readers. Liew witches are still doing their rounds. This after we punched them down. I guess the Tribulation of sorts rolls on. Talk of war in Europe again. Lisa Marie Presley has died suspiciously at 54. Writing DoB going slow but steady. Should be a page turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...