Friday, January 13, 2023

Saturday 12am

Making friends on Twitter more than making money. Decided to walk to Kayu tomorrow instead of Amcorp. Nothing much to buy since December’s spending spree. Will wear my shoes and small Decathlon pouch.

9am, Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Heading out in an hour or so. Wearing my Tenor-Dorly. Feeling a bit better mentally. Probably because I did well on some of my projects and helped in the mindscape.

1pm, Back from CNY shopping with Dad at SS2. It was a hot late morning and I don’t want to go out again. Exercised a bit. Will run later. Witchy Liew forces lash out. Working on my novella. Think I may publish it without Partridge. Put on the a/c.

5pm, Cleaned my room a bit and had dinner. Hamster is having chicken, mandarin orange and cucumber. Will be going to the mall tomorrow, probably. Writing FAF. A story about false ideology / teachings / manipulation and the science which is gospel. Later, I’ll clean up after the hamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...