Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Thursday 7am

Up early. Going for my blood test. Hope it goes well. Next week my Arip jab. Liew forces being pressed onto me by the West. Not sure what to do. Wearing my Casual Karate belt out.

11am, Back from the hospital. Waiting for my blood test results. Hope it’s okay. Life is about being brave. Doing the right things and not giving up. The Casual Karate belt improves! Much more secure and simple. Now to bind the pentagram with some light paracord and we’re done.

3pm, Launched the Casual Karate online store on FreeLunch.my. Yet to bind up the pentagram. But have to shoot some instructional photos. Maybe after house cleaning is done. Not sure about giving away everything. Maybe it’ll bear fruit later.

4pm, Decided not to use paracord to secure the CaKe knot. Just a big needle and thick thread. Also not folding in the knot end but making it curve a bit. My blood pressure is normal, Dad just checked.

11pm, Uploaded my 3 finished stories to FreeLunch.my. Life is short. After coding yak3 is done, and I finish documenting CaKe, I will take a break from work to wander around town. Took my meds and Exercised earlier. Liew witch forces still at large despite the lessons of gospel I gave out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...