Saturday, December 24, 2022

Sunday 7am

Up pretty early. Playing with my iPad instead of working on my stories. It’s been a hectic week and some time to rest / heal is in order. Have to run later. Feed the hamster soon.

8am, Went on a 2 minute run. Feeling refreshed. Will exercise before lunch, work on my final story. Dad bought durian again. My pirate shirt from China is in PJ but may be Tuesday before it’s delivered.

9am, Exercised. Staying healthy and strong is important when your body is being packed into. Still forced  off my work as if there is a prophecy hanging over my head and I’m walking that fine line. Will write at 10:30 am definitely.

12pm, Got my photos restored from Dad’s Mac. Feeling happier. Missed my pics. Tried to use a thumb drive but that didn’t work so went through Google Drive, online.

2pm, Busy whacking the Liew 6. Couldn’t do much work. Maybe tonight. 

3pm, Writing with inspiration at last. Turning out to be a bit of a comedy.

7pm, Had takeout fried noodles for dinner. Will shower and feed the hamster soon. Taking my meds late so I can stay up and write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...