Friday, December 23, 2022

Saturday 1am

Can't sleep despite taking my meds early. Took a Rivotril. Planning to go out tomorrow (Christmas Eve). Maybe to DigiMall.

7am, Up early and got cleaned. Will venture out at 10am. Liew witches instigating children onto me.

8am, Fed the hamster. Think I would like an iPad Mini after CNY.

3pm, Back from a long walk to Digimall. Bought an iPad 10th gen. Quite a nice piece of kit. Spent 2.1kRM. Could have been 1990RM but there was no promo. Friends freaking out trying to count heaven and hell. Westerners are no longer very kind.

6pm, Have to restore some photos from Dad’s mini to my new iPad, otherwise everything is set up well. May write a bit tonight. Want to get a Logitech crayon at 280RM next year. Talked about crimes and misconceptions involving money.

8pm, Had sweet potato leaves from the garden for dinner. Hamster had orange, oats, yogurt, bread, and bok choy. Can’t write almost at all and tomorrow is Christmas. Staying up for the fireworks. Learning to type differently from when I had the split iPad keyboard.

10pm, Listening to music on my new iPad. Take my meds now. Will do some brainstorming for my story. Found Apple’s iPad app-maker, Swift Playground, so now I can code for iOS again. What joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...