Sunday, December 25, 2022

Monday 6am

Up early after a few hours sleep. Had a spicy ramen and some peanut butter. Will run later and feed the hamster. Liew witches under fire. Western forces on edge.

8am, Got cleaned. Fed the hamster. Exercised. Feeling better mentally and physically. Going for a run. Wonder if my parcel will arrive. Liew witches being destroyed. Running shoes, one of the best investments you can make. Pay for themselves in months. Expect my iPad to last 6 years before I sell / donate it. Cost of ownership is 100RM more per year than for a PC.

9am, Working on my story. It will have to be plotted carefully. Liew witches still at large.

11am, Lots of Liew insurgents come down with heart disease. Sadly, my own family is affected. Friends from school too, by bucket load.

4pm, My formal linen period-style pirate shirt XXL arrived just now. 68RM. Fits, is comfy and looks stylish. Ready to take on the world. Talked with my family and friends who were causing trouble in the mind. Hard to get through to this brood of violent, witchy people. More writing to go.

6pm, Made beans and aubergines for dinner as Mom was tired. Her leg is going bad. Which reminds me we have to talk on the hatred that these old timers feel for the West since they mishandled the Liew witches. Meeting my cousin this week for some good chow in KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...