Thursday, December 22, 2022

Friday 6am

Up early. My short story "The Heresy" got rejected as well. Working on my self-published book instead. Got cleaned and will feed the hamster soon. To the psych clinic later this morning.

8am, Being lazy, not writing much. Did some document formatting and made intro and bio pages. Exercised. Feeling good.

9am, Uncle acting up on his own family, smashing my stroked head and jabbing my cousin. End times madness.

12pm, Back from the clinic. Went well. Having some lunch while thinking deeper into my final story. It's not something that's happened to me yet unlike the others.

5pm, Showered and changed into tomorrow's clothes. Wearing the Baltany DD on leather. Talked about creativity -music, art, storytelling, and its laws. How religion was suppressed by the Liew witch ancestors. Now we have some leverage on the criminals killing people. 

My cousin from abroad is coming home for Christmas. Luckily I have some spare money for a premium lunch / dinner. As luck has it, I've plotted out story #3 and will finish it by tomorrow.

8pm, Gave Mom my old 5th gen iPad. May get a new one for myself later on, or a Surface or something.

11pm, Couldn't work on my story as there were engagements in the mindscape. Lots of gospel knowledge was given out and the evil / mad commanders were detained for extermination. I may not move on a new Mac / iPad until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...