Monday, December 26, 2022

Tuesday 5am

Up early after sedatives last night. Hand less numb. Still working on story #3. Little inspiration. Liew witches silent for now. May head out later.

6am, Got cleaned. Hamster is hungry early. Fed it. Want to get a nice dress watch but no budget currently. Am window shopping.

9am, Ate too much sugar. Exercised. Feeling better. The witchy modus operandi of the Liew 6 is revealed and many Christians are free.

1pm, Back from lunch / bank. Bought charcoal and putty. Met my relatives there too. Back from a brief run. Feeling good.

2pm, Buying a posh-looking watch strap for my Baltany instead of a new dress watch. 42RM on Carousell.

6pm, Unable to close the strap deal. Have the Baltany on shagreen instead which looks okay. Shame not to put my bespoke stingray to use. Seems I had a number of things to sort out before finishing my story.

8pm, Fed the hamster and brushed my teeth. Taking my meds late. Staying up to write a bit.

9pm, Turning in earlier than expected, maybe by 11pm. Wrote a detailed outline for story #3 so it will be easily finished tomorrow. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...