Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Wednesday 9am

A very slow start to the day. Fed the hamster and brushed my teeth. Had a roti canai for breakfast with dhal curry. Liew 6 stir up trouble among people with mental health issues. Taught them a bit about the origins of "madness" and they're now okay. Launching shop.FreeLunch.my soon as I finish writing my book. Already made the subdomain and links. Selling books will be fun but I have to write more then. Want to visit Montanic which is near my house.

10am, Got cleaned at last. Wondering if I should indeed buy the Lowe Alpine Nightflite 5, to replace my WayNorth running pack which lots of people disapprove of. At ~75RM, it's not cheap plus I already own a Decathlon running pouch. Want to finish coding NiP before lunch. Will write more tonight. Liew insurgents pushing me off my work.

1pm, Back from a walk to Montanic, just 12 minutes away. Bought the Lowe Alpine for 72RM as well as a replacement tweezers for my Swiss Army Knife. Will review the waist pouch on YapsGear later. Quite cloudy out but still hot. Put on the a/c and am organising my EDCs.

4pm, Breaking down my coding work into small steps to overcome the Liew blockade. Already, I've refreshed the matrix buttons. Next to link them to the regex arrays. Then it's done for the day as I need to work on my stories for sale. Need to find a book binding service too.

10pm, Still coding. Some false assumptions in the indexing preventing the buttons from being created. Chapter to button resolving code is half done. Liew 6 and their witchy genius bunch are being handled by the UK. Americans are tasting freedom for the first time in a long while. Explanations of Western and Eastern culture were made. Peace, hard fought is now favourable. Thought of going out tomorrow but it's house cleaning day. Will venture out on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...