Monday, October 31, 2022

Tuesday 7am

Got up earlyish, got cleaned. Feeding the hamster by 8am. Liew insurgents mass to destroy me using my friends, while I respond by dividing their cells. May not live very long at this rate. Will be writing my book.

9am, More battles in the mind. Am settling in to write under a hail of threats. Comforting to be surrounded by my stuff / possessions, and my works / deeds even as my body is scourged.

10am, Writing away. Ate a charsiew pao for brunch. Annoying phone updates eating up my storage. Doubling our efforts to reduce the Liew insurgents.

12pm, Ate Mom's noodles. Helped fry the chicken. Can't believe I blew 1.5kRM over the last 30ish days. Have 250RM left to spend over the next 3 weeks / 3kRM saved up. After CNY 2023, I will be able to afford a new iPad / Mac Mini. Usually get 500RM in angpow on average. What will the wisest purchase be is the question.

1pm, Back from a 20 minute walk down the road to the LRT station. Hot and cloudy outside. Feeling healthier and motivated. Put on the a/c to cool down. Liew insurgents on the back foot again due to cell level attacks. Lots of western children and babies out right now. Want to do some writing.

3pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Liew 6, American Christians and UK Royals make up after brief decisive action in the mind that separated the warring factions of good and evil and the middle man, a mentally ill genius. It's now important for everyone to reconcile, stay safe, and enjoy themselves. Feel like buying something online.

6pm, Decided to start my own book store on FreeLunch.my. Maybe it'll be called Shop.FreeLunch.my and feature my collections of short stories from the Coracle universe which are free as PDFs. Paperback chapbooks and e-books will cost. Writing book no.1 now!

9pm, Late feeding the hamster as the Liew 6 who were solved for, ramp up again through America, onto my right hand. My own family is giving me up to be withered. Through it all, I managed to put up the Bible studies on FreeLunch.my. No time to write my stories yet. Maybe tomorrow. Meanwhile there is a fight in mind space again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...