Monday, November 21, 2022

Tuesday 8am

Up late. Got cleaned. Have to feed the hamster soon. Liew witches shamed and in retreat. Spend the day coding. Need to exercise more.

9am, Liew witches deceive more kids and babies to judge us over our imperfect behaviour. Many have decided not to humour them anymore. Can't code so am writing another short story.

12pm, Had KFC for lunch. British controllers acting up in the face of the Liew threat. Looks like another wasted day. Set an alarm for the World Cup match this afternoon.

5pm, Some unrest going on. Anwar and Muhyiddin just met the Agong. Not sure how it'll go down. Liew witches stuck to me feeling the inexorable prophecy that will lead them to hell. Therefore my emotions are being tugged. Patience. Wrote another short story: "The Before Room". Exercised for the second time. Feeling the cardio.

9pm, Fed the hamster. Saudis beat Argentina. Glad I was watching. More World Cup matches tomorrow at 9am and 11:30pm. Formatted my stories into an ePub for sale on my site if flash fiction magazine doesn't publish "The Heresy". Now I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad. Will do some coding tomorrow. Showered and brushed my teeth. Take my meds at 10pm.

10pm, Writing another short story before bed time. This one about around an old idea of mine -a space elevator of a different sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...