Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Wednesday 11am

Got up at 7am, Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Watched Mexico vs Poland. Writing most probably the year’s final short story. Liew witches and family who’ve done wrong trying to mark me as the perp by jiggling my body. Later I’ll be at the clinic for my Arip jab.

1pm, Exercised for that good cardio feeling. Plotting my story going well. Liew witches and evil family get their just desserts. Millions of evil geniuses the same. Have to be on guard.

8pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Fed the hamster. The political uncertainty in Malaysia continues with reports of violence here and there. Meanwhile Liew witches are engaged in running battles, abusing and taking children hostage. They don’t have too many evil geniuses at the moment. Finished plotting my story, “Straw in the Cold”. But writing it is hard as Liew accomplices press on my nerves. Can’t wait for 11:30’s match.

11pm, Widespread havoc in the mind as the world is shaken up to exterminate the Liew witches. Too many conflicted supporters and clueless Christians. I wish we could have done it better. Sorry, gudasai. Now it’s time to watch football if possible. Launched my book store on FreeLunch.my/store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...