Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Thursday 12am

Making room for my new high-end G-Shock by giving away a 35mm HMT hand wind to my niece. Put it on my favourite gold-brown NATO. Liew witches lashing out with a vengeance as I watch the football and work on my Python game. Take my meds soon.

1am, Victory for Australia. Couldn’t code as the Liew 6 and some errant family were rampant. Took my meds and am already sleepy.

9am, Got up late and got cleaned. Have to feed the hamster soon. Liew witches / family hopefully repentant after last night’s gospel teaching. The GBD-200 is my most expensive digital watch in terms of MSRP. Should ship today and arrive tomorrow.

3pm, Back from the mall. Bought some stuff for Sis who has COVID, aloe detox drink and salt prune. Bought myself a Lyra graphite crayon. Not sure when I’ll have time to do my drawings. My watch still hasn’t shipped. Maybe by evening. Need to go running soon.

4pm, Back from a short run. Feeling good. Ate yogurt. Earlier had KFC for lunch. Liew witches still striking out but it’s the beginning of their end -they can’t go to their happy hunting grounds. Telling truth and gospel to moderate their hitting.

7pm, Made a semi-vegetarian dinner of hash browns, Harvest grilled faux meat, and broccoli. Some mayo and leftover fish patties. Have to exercise soon. Fed the hamster some of our food. It liked the hash browns a lot. Hamsters can look happy, seriously. And my watch has finally shipped all the way from Langkawi. Question is whether it will deliver tomorrow.

9pm, Exercised. Will take my meds at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...