Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Wednesday 8am

Slept well. Had dreams of going shopping. Later we’ll be at the mall where I plan to get more stuff to pamper myself. Liew witches broke out of the healing team and lashed us with pain. Not sure what can be done for these proud sinners.

9am, Sis caught COVID. She works in a hospital and it was only a matter of time. Still wearing my Citizen JP1060 on Velcro. Less than $200. My favourite watch. Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Exercised and am feeling good.

2pm, Rained. Went for a short run and am recharged. Can’t decide what to buy on Shopee. Something that might change my life like the running shoes?

3pm, Sorting out my watches. Have on my Baltany DD quartz on Bonetti WR strap, my dress watch. 9052 G-Shock, my beater. Aqualand, my smart casual wear. 400RM, 200RM, and 800RM respectively. Beaters and dressers ideally shouldn’t be showy.

4pm, psyching myself up to code this stormy evening.

7pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Did some washing. Feed the hamster soon. Managed to code a bit. Catching the midnight match while I work. Liew witches could be exterminated after we adjusted the system yesterday.

9pm, Ordered a G-Shock Bluetooth tracker on Shopee for about 400RM. Can’t wait for it. My first cream coloured G. Raining. Will code more in half an hour. Also have a book to write.

10pm, Waiting for the match. Will code while listening. Feeling tugged about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...