Thursday, December 1, 2022

Friday 3am

Took my meds late. Wide awake and am writing my book. It’s a self help guide to thinking. Need to flesh it out a lot more. Meanwhile Liew witches spear me through my head.

9am, Up late. Fed the hamster. We bought durian again. Decided to take a break from Twitter and not push my links anymore. Liew witches still at large and it’s now early December.

10am, Got cleaned. Haven’t had breakfast. Watch is late -still in Langkawi. Will run in the afternoon. Liew 6 not happy I’m enjoying writing a book and lashed out with stinging and burning,

11am, Back from my run. Wasn't too out of breath this time. Working hard on my book which is being prevented by the Liew witches.

1pm, Ate Malay tempeh and spuds for late lunch. Been handling the witches instead of working. Underestimated people’s sinfulness. They feel better cooperating with the witches.

6pm, Parcel still in Langkawi. No watch to review yet. Anwar unveils his cabinet today and the much anticipated deputy PM(s). Book I’m writing now which is top secret kind of writes itself which is lucky. It will have between 70-90 pages.

8pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Exercise soon. Had yogurt curry for dinner which was good. No matches tonight. Want to write more. Rest from tweeting for a bit. Cleaned my room and disposed hamster waste. Feed the little girl in half an hour.

10pm, Took my meds and should sleep soon. The ABY came true today "Rose Water and the Indian Bistro Argument" just as Anwar forms his government under the protection of the Malay royalty. We are flushing out the Liew threat with supernatural power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...