Thursday, November 24, 2022

Friday 10am

Got up late after watching the World Cup last night. Fed the hamster. Liew witches still working the crowd of sinful kids and babies. Using mild disfiguring attacks against them.

12pm, Got cleaned. Edited my stories. Will code soon. Catching 3 football matches today, 9pm, midnight and 3am.

2pm, Can't code so am writing my novel instead, "Head of Spinning Stars", a longer work based on the short story of the same name. It's exciting to be dropped off the deep end ~40k words instead  of 1k which I write naturally. Using NiP as I will need to be very systematic.

3pm, Seriously thinking of buying something luxurious for myself but I don't really need anything more. No watches, computers, audio gear, clothes, shoes, EDCs. There must be something... 

4pm, Read Ivy Ngeow's "The One Eyed Elephant Trainer" which was refreshing. Exercised. Put on the a/c. Found out my hand was stolen by desperate sinful who were being tortured. Gave them some nerve assistance.

6pm,  Made roast chicken with yogurt, turmeric and ginger for dinner. Showered and changed into fresh clothes.

9pm, Watching 3 World Cup matches. Decided to buy a premium pair of running shoes from Decathlon to motivate me to exercise. At 599RM they're pretty steep but I have a few hundred dollars to blow. May go out tomorrow to check them out at the store. Signing off for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...