Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Thursday 3am

Took my meds late and am still awake after the 7 goal thriller at midnight. Seems the Liew witches survive to fight another day, helped by the British.

9am, Up late. Fed the hamster. Feeling sore in the head. Working on my final story. May get fresh funds in this afternoon. Liew witches being chucked somewhere or other by the west.

12pm, Wondering what’s for lunch. Sprucing up my online store with CSS. Looks pretty attractive now. Also added install instructions to my Python app pages. Western forces and Liew witches argue over survival all over my mind space. Will write after I get some food in.

5pm, Finished writing and on to coding Zero Rugby. Anwar will be sworn in as PM soon. Liew witches dejected over prophecy twists. Remember to watch World Cup at 11:30pm. Got funds in. I can now afford a Mac Mini assuming stocks return. Heavy handed action against the Royalists from UK and their madness. It will turn out okay.

11pm, Getting ready for football at midnight. Tossing around ideas for an online bookstore after talking to my old friend Jennifer about the lack for market for our books. The Liew witches rampant somehow unfazed by our towel wringing trick. Made preparations for writing January's book and put the file aside for now. Coding is front and center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...