Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Thursday 6am

Woke up early to find the hamster munching away at its food dish by my bed. Didn't sleep with a/c as the night air was cool. Minimal trouble from the Liew 6. Still no movement on my parcel. Maybe today.

9am, Exercised, ate a tomyam ramen and coffee for breakfast. Liews attacked my pinky finger, turning it black for awhile. Luckily I have friends to help. May walk this evening. Be disciplined. But whenever it's time to go we will go.

12pm, room cleaning day. Will vacuum up hamster waste and lay new bedding for the little fella. Still no go on my parcel. Hope it ships by afternoon. My cash stash is up to $600. A Mac Mini is $599. Not sure if I should splurge in this downturn. Out of stock everywhere tho. Wearing my Swatch Sistem51. On my b'day will wear the Tissot PRS Mom gave me.

My Nokia is finally on the way. Don't like CollectCo which they're using. Hard to find the pickup points. Having pasta for lunch. Will clean my room ahead of time instead of feeling weird and anxious.

1pm, Cleaning done. Trying not to be compulsive checking on my parcel. Will check again tomorrow morning. Feeling worried over Liew attacks on my body, trying to drag me back into her mindspace to blame. Don't think I can work much.

3pm, Got cleaned, took a long hot shower wearing my Baltany quartz. Changed into soft cottons and put on the a/c. Floors are clean and the iPad is charging as I type this. Will probably not post anymore updates until tomorrow.

8pm, Decided to stay up late, take my meds at 11pm. Lots of unsettled business in the mind and sleep can be dangerous. Hope my Nokia arrives tomorrow so I can review it. Played some guitar. I may become a teacher one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...