Thursday, October 27, 2022

Friday 12am

Just took my meds. Took some hits too from the Liew insurgents. Parcel is on the move at last. Feeling drowsy, lying on the floor by my bed. May not be walking tomorrow. Doing a double dose of exercise tho.

6am, Raining. Must have slept just 5 hours. Don't think I'll walk today. Liew insurgents lash out, jerking my heart and flinching me. Can't wait for my new phone.

7am, Got cleaned and will feed the hamster soon. Watched guitar videos on YouTube. Quite satisfied with my AK.

10am, Thinking of a new type of waterproof crown, caseback and more legible dial for a watch micro brand I would like to launch. It will be plastic and automatic.

5pm, Parcel is late probably due to Friday prayers. Hope it still arrives. And Elon Musk has bought Twitter. The revenge of Prince William - Liew 6 is in full swing.

7pm, Setting up and charging my new budget Nokia. Must say I'm more than pleased with it and looking forward to using it daily. Will review it tomorrow when there's light to snap some pics. Meanwhile, Liew insurgents and their western accomplices continue to wreak havoc around the world. Will exercise a bit now.

9pm, Last update for the night. Some UK Royals lashing out, striking at my family. Did more exercise. May head out tomorrow, not sure where. Taking my meds at 10pm, sleep by 1am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...