Friday, October 7, 2022

Saturday 6am

Had a decent sleep but am somewhat constipated for the second day running. Got cleaned tho and am ready for breakfast with Dad. More action in the mindscape with the whole Liew machinery being upturned. This after some powerful individuals couldn't survive and made trouble. Still can't work almost at all. Feed the hamster in an hour.

9am, Back from breakfast and am feeling better. Had a roti canai and iced coffee. Tomorrow I'll be heading out to the mall to get Jane's cottage soap and take a long walk. Exercise later before dinner. Learning some guitar. 

2pm, Played Sweet Child of Mine and Tears in Heaven on guitar. Quite simple to find the chords and to pluck the strings roughly correct. Guess my theory that there's a better way to learn isn't true. Liew insurgents and evil family members pushed away by nerve conditioning. Showered and changed. Learning 5 common flat / sharp chords which should come in handy, then I'll give guitar a rest. Still wearing my black Swatch Sistem51. I get a perverse kick out of admiring this plastic automatic watch.

9pm, Back from Dad's Chinese dinner in honour of his birthday. We were at a duck specialty restaurant and the food was good but expensive. Bought mango ice cream which we ate with some of the banana cake I got earlier. Meanwhile the Liew 6 burst out of the latest solve from sheer obstinacy. Don't think I want to do any more encouraging beyond tonight. Tomorrow morning I have to try again activating my debit card for use in case of emergency. Exercised a bit and am feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...