Saturday, October 8, 2022

Sunday 7am

Woke up to a rainy morning. Will be heading out in a few hours to the flea market. Have to feed the hamster and get cleaned.

9am, Activated my debit card online. Mostly Dad's money but a good idea in case of costly emergencies. Myself have only a few thousand Ringgit saved up in my drawer and a few hundred in my wallet. Rain has stopped so I'll be heading out soon. Had a curry ramen for breakfast. Charging my 3GS. Still haven't donated all my coins.
  1. Tennis coaching
  2. I Ching / ABY
  3. Apps
  4. Music / Songwriting
  5. Property / Renovation
  6. Games
  7. Book / Stories
  8. Wife
  9. Bread / Pizza
The above are my potential income streams which are being oppressed due to family and Liews counting their own future. Suspect I may succeed in tennis at the very end.

1pm, Back from the flea market at Amcorp Mall. Bought from Jane's cottage soaps. A loofah coconut bar with lavender for Mom, 15RM. Had iced coffee and walked from Taman Jaya to Asia Jaya. Had a good shower and ate leftover noodles for lunch. Liew 6 are doing better in their small group, as well as family and Christians trapped by the Liew telepathy. Now that my new debit card is online, I feel like spending some money on Shopee.

8pm, Helped make veggies for a simple dinner. Liew 6 burst out of their group lashing out with pain. There is talk of the Tribulation ramping up. Nevertheless fighting in the mind should be outlawed no matter how badly it's needed. Exercised and put on a/c. Fed the hamster and will turn in late tonight. Writing some new songs for a mini album. Not sure how far I'll get but dreams of wealth are spinning in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...