Thursday, October 6, 2022

Friday 7am

Woke up a little late for a morning walk. May head out in the afternoon instead. Not sure where. At least I'm exercising more now. Liew insurgents form a small tight group, using babies to attack us. I haven't been working / productive for several weeks now.

8am, Had a curry ramen for breakfast and talked to many people about living a good life and salvation. Think I may head out in the evening after house cleaning. The morning atmosphere feels foreboding. Right now the Liew 6 are still at large with a posse of about 12 babies. Will talk to them soon.

9am, Walked just round the neighbourhood for 20 minutes. Feeling healthier. Am able to sit at the computer on my desk today rather than lying on the floor with my iPad. Wearing my Swatch Sistem51. Maybe will do some coding after lunch. Fed the hamster earlier.

12pm, Raining outside. Mom has gone out with friends. Tomorrow, Saturday, is Dad's birthday. The first after his gruelling radiotherapy. The Liew 6 are lashing out with a small force of toddlers. Yet to talk sense into them if that's even possible.

4pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Thinking of learning guitar from the piano and sharing my journey on YouTube, using my home grown methods. I will be arranging songs on keyboard and adapting them to the fretboard while recording my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...