Sunday, September 11, 2022

Monday 7am

Up early. My LED bulb blew last night and will be changed out today. MR DIY stuff doesn’t last long. Will go for a walk this afternoon. Still coding my ImageMagick script. Liew insurgents lose power again but the world is still tender and raw from their telepathic machinations.

9am, More action against the Liew 6 and their armies. Everyone is frazzled from their psych attacks and some wounded by pain-giving. My old 3GS takes over 2 hours to charge and only lasts 15 hours / 40 hours on 2G. Good enough for a day trip outstation. Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Will resume coding around lunch.

12pm, Coding going slow but at least I'm sitting at the desk typing and Googling.

2pm, Back from my walk. Wore my Oakleys on this very sunny afternoon. Put on a/c and am cooling off. Some problems setting environment variables in my Bash script. Exercise later. Liew insurgents' friends having trouble coping in the mind and need support and counselling. Westerners look on, concerned.

8pm, Anxiety in the mindscape. Been solving problems more than anything today. Made meatballs and spaghetti for dinner which was good. Took a warm shower and changed. Have to feed the hamster then take my meds. Try to work a bit at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...