Saturday, September 10, 2022

Sunday 9am

Up early. Got cleaned. Back from breakfast at the mamak. Liew insurgents and Western forces betray the Asian helpers and got paid back hard. What would a world without them be like? Have to feed the hamster soon and do some work.

4pm, Finding a better way forward than the constant arguing and battering. Unfortunately the Liew 6 are unable to fit into a world that trust restored. On this momentous day, I gave my Oppo to Mom who is a phone junkie, and downgraded myself to a 3GS. Wish I had my web browser / notes app. Won’t be using MySejahtera anymore, just calling and messaging. Exercised and am looking forward to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...