Monday, September 12, 2022

Tuesday 8am

A slow start to the morning. Charging my old iPhone. Will install Huawei Health for Dad so he can sync his smartwatch. Feeding the hamster soon and will walk later. Did some planning work for my script. Liew insurgents attacked my kidneys in the night but I’m still okay.

9am, Liew insurgents flood the mind with pain-giving. Thousands of them onto the Westerners who are sheltering in me. Seems like they have nothing better to do. Thinking of buying a Mac to do some developing again now that I’m back on iPhone.

10am, Talked about happiness and how it’s related to togetherness. Will work a bit after people heal their telepathically given wounds. Need to check on the Liew 6 too. Exercised.

12pm, Made more headway on the script. It’s now called “mx” for Magick Execute and will take 3 shell variables: Bart, Lisa and Maggie to sed into the convert command line.

3pm, Back from my 30-minute brisk walk. Wore my Oakleys, no watch. Have the a/c on and am working at the desk again. Witchy Liew 6 suffer a setback so it seems and are spearing my head in retaliation.

6pm, Tomorrow will be busy. Have to wake up early. ImageMagick wrapper script coming along well. Actually very simple, just that entering all the option strings is tedious. Liew insurgents still giving out pain and lies. Not sure if we should affect their hearts. Mental health issues abound. Had belacan pork and okra for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...