Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Wednesday 8am

Slept sparsely last night. Liew insurgents and their geniuses attempt to write my novel ahead of me. Got cleaned and fed the hamster. My keffiyeh dried overnight and smells fresh. Very sunny this morning. Have to write 4.5k words a day which will take at least 5 hours.

9am, got my iPad ready for writing with a Pages-Notes split screen so I can view my plot outline while filling in the main text. Lots of telepathic people including family and Liews making trouble in the mind. The next few days will be trying.

3pm, writing is well underway and proving to be quite challenging. Cooked mushrooms and mince for lunch earlier. May take 30 days to finish my maiden novel, even if I write consistently every day.

8pm, back from the psych clinic. Did some shopping. Drank Red Bull less sugar. Ate luncheon ham and salad for dinner. Terrible traffic jam after the afternoon rain. Tomorrow, Dad begins his radiotherapy. Bought him seaweed and a can of butter lemon. Coke Zero for me. Feed the hamster by 9pm.

12am, took my meds with Coke Zero. Almost forgot to, threshing out some solutions to the Liew mental crisis, with the Westerners and UK Royals. Pain-giving is going on in the vicinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...