Monday, August 22, 2022

Tuesday 8am

Raining this morning. Woke up to hits from my sister. Ate some bread for breakfast. Will be getting fresh funds in today. Not sure if I’ll be free to work on my app.

12pm, closed my other 2 blogs with a final post each. I will still be writing in here until the end comes. Can’t wait for lunch. Tomorrow I’ll be at the clinic for my Arip jab. We’re making some major changes in the mind wars with the Liew insurgents.

5pm, plotting my latest idea for a novel. Family problems abound but endless stupidity and arguing / hitting is a thing of the past. Just medicine and prayer, whether inside or out.

8pm, had beans and mince for dinner. Showered and exercised briefly. Finishing my novel’s detailed plot soon. Attacks rage on in the mind because of ignorance and disobedience to commands. Maybe we can still turn the ship around.

9pm, turning in soon. Watching Sara Lubratt talk about creative writing with Brandon Sanderson on YouTube. Quite a lot of info to absorb for my stroked brain. Anyway I finished my detailed plot and should begin writing tomorrow. It will take probably 10 days to complete the ~200 pages. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...