Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Thursday 7am

Less witchcraft telepathy this morning, some are reporting. Still wearing my 291H on cordura Zulu. Today  we have to do house cleaning which somehow always makes me anxious.

8am, fed the hamster and got myself cleaned. Working in the mind to remove the Liew insurgents’ army of dark telepaths and clairvoyants.

8pm, fed the hamster, took my meds, and exercised. Read some of the ABY (analects of elder brother yeap) to the mind gathering as we shut down the Liew insurgents. Didn’t do much other work today. Have to brush my teeth, turn in at 10-ish. Realised I’m needed more in the mindscape than in the real world. 

There is a 50% off sale on Casio’s official store on Shopee right now. Too bad I’ve stopped buying watches. August, —what’s the occasion? Like the Orient Stela better tho. Signing off for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...