Thursday, August 11, 2022

Friday 4am

Took a Rivotril to sleep. Slept for 4 to 5 hours. Will try to work later this morning.

6am, had a curry ramen, peanut butter and jelly, coffee for breakfast. Liew arguers turning people against me, shutting down the spread of gospel.

7am, feeling tired. Got myself clean. Fed the hamster. Still wearing my budget 291H on cordura Zulu. Quite an addictive standard model Casio. I now have 9 kinds of band, 7/11 pieces sourced online:
  1. NATO x3 / olive / yellow-green stripe / brown
  2. Zulu / black
  3. Paracord / camo
  4. Perlon / orange
  5. Rubber / black
  6. Leather / blue
  7. Plastic / dark blue
  8. Velcro / black
  9. Stingray / green
Putting the Shopee / Decathlon madness to rest after almost 3 years of continual online shopping. Have to remember to pay my web hosting fees by end August. September will be leaner with the MYR’s future uncertain.

9am, a muggy morning. Put on the a/c and am sitting at the desk typing into the Pi 4, trying to wheedle out some work on my app from under the press of evil forces.

2pm, had sardines for lunch. Recorded a micro song for my Instagram @donutwares. Fixed some bugs in YAK2 but it’s not done yet. Hamster had leftover fish.

7pm, had mushroom chicken for dinner. My video got a like, —cool. Ate lemon pie Sis bought. Have to feed the hamster and exercise. Taught some healing techniques in the mindscape.

8pm, working late tonight, will take meds late. More discussions in the mind regarding the “counting” being done by my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...