Monday, August 8, 2022

Tuesday 7am

Slept well. Maybe it's the softer lighting I have on at night. Need to get working again but there's too much oppressive / negative emotions. Can barely care for myself, exercise, wash up, feed the hamster etc.

8am, drank coffee and ate 2 bananas for breakfast. Putting a stop to the revenge telepathy going on between east and west.

10am, finally fed the hamster. Corn, mozzarella, cucumber and bread with peanut butter. More arguments in the mind due to my poor health and people needing help because of the Liew insurgents. May go out later, though nothing much to buy.

1pm, back from the mall with some fancy imported treats. See my review on yapsgear. Nose was running most of the time under my mask, which was embarrassing. These insurgents that come in through sinful loved ones. Don't know what to do about it.

5pm, Having dinner soon. Expecting my parcel this Thursday. Tomorrow will be busy. Teaching in the mindscape about good behaviour versus witchcraft. Liew insurgents' mobiles being erased.

8pm, head being harpooned. Took my meds and will turn in early. Analysing sysbench results: my Raspberry Pi is possibly the fastest computer I own. Have to feed the hamster before 10pm. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...