Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Wednesday 2 October

Was up early. Had a roti canai for breakfast. Brushed and got cleaned well. Taking life slow. A lot of witchcraft going on in the mindspaces. Talking about animal sexual abuse.

Back from my 3 minute run. I run twice a week. Feeling good. Had 2 bananas for lunch and some iced water. UK forces trying to tell me I should be happy to suffer. Yea, tell us more…

Hair looks good today so will shoot some footage for my flute instruction video series.


Couldn’t work at all due to the telepathic attacks. The mindspaces are shaken by evil sorcery, wars, rumors, telekinesis, lies and blackmail. The end must be near.

I may not have time to buy AirPods 4, just live with my ZUZG semi-clones. Worked out and am feeling good. Yet to shower, brush, and change. Sis revolted against my music shop friends and we all got burnt for it. Thanks a lot, Sis. And yea, it’s all about money, I know.

Took a shower, cleaned the bathroom that Mom started on yesterday. Changed into fresh clothes, brushed and took my meds. Wrote a bit on DogBlots about the end times and its evils. “Hath thou come to take a spoil?” rings truer and truer as human greed overpowers logic. Tried and failed to reactivate my iPhone 7. Will fetch a lightning cable for it later from the shoebox.

Mindspace is as dangerous as ever. War in Israel is raging on. The powers of heaven are being called to action over the telepathy crisis. Not sure what’s going on for real, we can only guess Satan’s powers. And he will take control at some stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...