Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Thursday 3 October

Was up early. Managed to get cleaned quite easily. Having some coffee and a banana. Liew witches suffer heart atrophy. They are still lashing out somewhere nearby.

Back from breakfast with Dad at Stadium. Tensions are running high with evil people (Liew witchy 6) tunneling into anyone with a skeleton in their closet. Lies and poor sense predominate the mindspaces. Trying to fix my old iPhone 7 using a better cable. Not sure how the old braided one got so damaged. Later Mom will be at hospital and Dad and I may retire to the shoebox. Feeling odd lumps of emotion, regret, fear, hopelessness. Such are these end times.

Am wearing my cheap Vietnam-made croc strap with the Q&Q moonphase quartz. It’s a seconds strap which is a bit flawed. Like the tan inner lining but it isn’t water resistant. The revive iPhone project failed and I have given up, just using a budget Nokia. I wonder if I should buy the AirPods 4?

So today, I will attempt to learn and snap footage of me playing Kenny G’s songbird on DiZi. It has some very challenging passages of running notes. Will do rough cuts and stitch the video together seeing as how I’ll be prevented. Will not film linearly as many expect.

...

After the rain at the shoebox. Had some food (a pao) and will make our way home to the big house in an hour or so. Mom's liver scan went okay. She has to watch her diet and stress levels. Decided I will be  buying the AirPods 4 from TRX Apple Store when they come in stock. Life is just too short to stinge on something so desirable. To heck with what others think!

Driving me bananas, the AirPods 4 are still not available in Malaysia. I went ahead and ordered the t20 from QCY to tide me over or maybe bypass the ‘Pods altogether if they sound good. Needed something right away. Total cost 109RM COD. Should arrive tomorrow.

Worked out. Feeling good, and will take my meds late. Want to do some flute practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...