Thursday, October 3, 2024

Friday 4 October

I have an idea for a tennis wall. Just posted on Tumblr. It’s going to be fun to make and may earn me some money. Of course, all hell could break loose in Israel and thus earn me nothing. Still, it’s something to pass the time under oppression. Managed to loo well and am waiting for my parcel to ship. Need to get some supplies from mr DIY this weekend so I can prototype my wall.

Note to self: the wall should be transparent in order to see the other side's player. It's important and I don't know how transparent it can possibly be. Maybe the ex-GF can figure it out.

My QCY earbuds shipped this noon. Great -I should have them by tomorrow, after lunch. Must explain my purchase to Mom who often asks what I've bought. I guess I'll say these are better quality, coming from a reputable manufacturer and are "fully functional".


Started playing Songbird by Kenny G on the DiZi flute. You must think I’m crazy but it sounds okay so far thru just 6 holes. Will probably be able to record it tomorrow night.

Raining late tonight. Took my meds and will brush soon. Worked out earlier. Sleep soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...